De Wet – Van der Watt specialises in conveyancing and estates, and offers the following services:
- Registration of transfer of houses and land, complying with all fiscal and local authority requirements.
- Registration of mortgage bonds.
- Drawing up of lease agreements.
- Drawing up of a Will to reflect what you want to do with your assets when you are no longer here.
- The administration of estates, even accepting those at a negotiated fee when the amount of the estates is such that the banks and larger institutions will not deal with it.
- Formation of Trusts to protect your assets.
- Investments of Trust Funds.
- Advice on all matters within our expertise.
- Drafting of legal letters and contracts.
- Antenuptial Contracts, Civil Union Agreements or Co-habitation Agreements to protect your assets into the future.
- Notarial deeds and bonds.
- Notarially certified copies together with Apostille where necessary.
Contact us to learn more about our services or to talk to us about how we can help you. Click here to complete our enquiry form.